As all of our products are sublimated, your design can be as simple or as intricate as you like. Just specify what you want or the ideas that you have by following our guidelines.
For best results, designs are to be submitted in vectorized format such as Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .pdf, .eps), but if that isn’t possible, send us what you have and we will try to work with it. Any specific ideas, colors, fonts, logos, and/or les that you have will help to speed up the design process–and the higher the resolution the better!
Please note that any design submissions are the responsibility of the team that is ordering. Any necessary permission for use of artwork must be properly obtained.
SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY TEMPLATE
- Templates must be sent as AI, EPS or PDF vector format.
- Embedded high resolution JPGs are acceptable within file.
- Convert all vector art and text to outlines.
- Make sure your artwork is in RGB color mode
- Add any custom font if desired and send us the files.
- Add any specific design instructions that we should know.
- Keep important elements within the Safe Area. ——–
- Place your design on the Template. ——–
- Extend the background past the seams. ——–
- All artwork will be scaled proportionally to fit any size ordered
We can add names and numbers at no additional cost.
An unlimited selection of colors are available and the more specific the color, the more precisely we can try to match it. For those who have ordered from us in the past, we can most likely match the colors on prints. However, due to the many factors involved in printing such as printers, inks, technical adjustments, etc., we cannot guarantee color matching. As sublimation is a digital process, we can always try to tweak colors to match a provided sample.
Templates are available by request, just ask!
If you can’t send us your design in the right format, our designers will be more than happy to help you. Flip wear offers up to 6 hours of free design assistance. Send us your ideas with specific instructions and we’ll bring your ideas to life. Terms and Conditions
We want your kit to fit! With the range of body types and shapes that exist, it ́s important to carefully select the appropriate size for each item. Check out our sizing chart and refer to it to ensure that your team looks good both on and off the field. Note that measurements are in centimeters and that each product has its own fit, whether wider or slimmer, which is detailed on our products & prices page. Sizing Charts