Francisco Pérez Carames, with DNI 43825498X is the Functionary Data Protection of Flip wear and can be reached by telephone (+34 606131660) or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Information we collect?
The personal information we may collect about you through the Services falls into the following general categories:
Information You Provide to Us. “Personal Information”
We collect your personal information for the sole purpose of completing your request when you make an enquiry with the forms we provide on our website: your name, information about how you can be contacted, all necessary information for placing an order and any additional details you provide to us via email.
Information collected by Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics (a service offered by Google, Inc., a company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, USA) to analyze the use by users of flipwear.es by way of “cookies”, text archives located in your computer. The information that “cookies” generates regarding your use on this web (including your IP address) is transmitted and archived by Google, Inc.
Social Media Widgets.
How we use your Information
We use your personal data to respond to your queries, requests, process orders that you make.
Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout.
We do not rent, sell or share your Personal Information with third parties and specifically will not share your Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers as detailed below:
- Delivery companies.
– Email. We use Gmail as our email service provider. Gmail supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic. If your email service does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit.
We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
- Service providers that host or operate our Sites in Spain
- We use a content management system, WordPress, to update and maintain the content of our website.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include:
– access personal data.
– request correction of the personal data;
– Request delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
– object at any time to processing of your personal data object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data;
– restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com